How do I create an assignment folder on my computer to store school work in?
Show Me How:
1.Right-click on the desktop.
2. Scroll down to New, and select Folder.
3. Title your folder so that you know this is where all of your assignments will be saved.
4. Double-click to enter the folder, and repeat the same process for each of your classes, so that all of your work will be separated and organized.
- Articles by Systems & Software
- Articles by Audience
- Articles by Category
- Course Work
- System Requirements
- Topic #: 16127-9
- Date Created: 07/26/2012
- Last Modified Since: 02/27/2014
- Viewed: 2998